CNA Nursing Assistants - PT PRN FT
Sorry, this job has expired.
Full time, Part time
Beautiful Five Star Skilled Nursing Facility in Destin -- seeking dedicated caring Florida licensed CNA candidates! Enjoy your scenic drive on Florida's beautiful Emerald Coast, we pay your tolls! We are an easy drive from Eglin Air Force Base, Hurlburt Field, and Fort Walton Beach.
Up to $16 per hour.
We offer you:
• Competitive pay with 2% annual increase and great shift differentials
• A truly positive and supportive care center team
• Beautiful, clean, incredibly well maintained facility
• Great benefits package for full time employees
• Multitude of opportunities for career advancement, and personal growth, including Consulate University.
• We pay your bridge toll fees
• Ask about our CNA Bonus Pay Program and we pay your bridge toll fees
Destin Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center is a place to get better, a place for living. We are a 120-bed skilled nursing center, and a proud member of the Consulate Health Care family. Consulate Health Care is one of the nation's leading providers of Senior healthcare services, and the largest in the Sunshine State. A position with Consulate Health Care means more than just a paycheck. We believe in creating a positive environment that reinforces your efforts to succeed and supports your long-term career development. We offer the opportunity to work with a large corporation, and also have the benefits of a small company feel!
• High school diploma or GED equivalent
• Completion of State Approved CNA Training
• Must be certified/registered in the State of Florida as a Certified Nursing Assistant.
The primary purpose of your job position is to provide each of your assigned residents with routine daily nurse aide care and services in accordance with the resident’s assessment and care plan, and as may be directed by your supervisors.
1st shift (6a-2p), 2nd shift (2-10p), 3rd shift (10p-6a)
Weekend Doubles also available
12 hour shift options also available
Our professionals impact our organization, our clients, and their families in a variety of constructive ways, every day. Even as we’ve grown to become the sixth-largest provider in the nation and the largest in the Sunshine State, it’s the little things we do while fulfilling our mission statement of “providing service with our hearts and hands” that really make the difference! You are entrusted to provide innovative, responsible healthcare with the creation and implementation of new ideas and concepts that continually improve systems and processes to achieve superior results.
Apply Today for immediate consideration!